News and Events Archive
For those who missed the first time around, it was a wonderful evening! Don't miss this 2nd opportunity to have dinner with us on the famous Delta King.
Thank you for your recent votes in KCRA's A-List poll. Of 151 wineries, we came in at #14, which is super exciting for us.
Below find instructions for voting. Voting ends July 1, so please vote now. You can vote multiple times if you'd like, but only once per day.
Join us on June 30, 2012 at Rancho Olivo Vineyards for our first annual FREEDOM BBQ. The event is open to Nello Olivo wine club members and their guests.
Nello Olivo Wines happily sponsors "Sequoia By The Night" monthly dinners at Sequoia. A delicious prix fixe meal from Chef David Bagley, served in the warm Victorian atmosphere of Sequoia's beautiful dining room.
Help us win BEST Winery. It's easy and fun to vote. Here's how:
Another Sequoia By The Night happens Thursday, May 10 at 6:30. Since wine club members get free corkage you'll want to stop by the tasting room early to pick up a bottle of your favorite.
Each month, Chef David Bagley offers a delicious menu featuring the well-loved cuisine and presentation which Sequoia was so well known and appreciated for during it's public restaurant years. These dinners are intimate and warm. It's an opportunity to experience a taste of Victorian splendor in the historic Bee-Bennett House.
Recent news is that Nello Olivo wines will soon be included on the wine list at the Delta King in downtown Sacramento. As part of this, a very special wine dinner is taking place on May 18 which I have the pleasure of inviting you to. It's the first dinner of its kind on the Delta King, and Nello Olivo Wine Club members are first to be invited!
- April's Sequoia By The Night Event
- Nello Olivo Chocolate Dipped Wine Bottles for Easter
- Nello Olivo Wines to be Featured in Sequoia Wine Dinner
- TASTY TUESDAYS!!
- Sequoia By The Night - March 22, 2012
- Tasty Tuesday with Nello Olivo Club Members and Friends
- Chocolate Dipped Wine Bottles
- Nello Olivo Wine Dinner at Sequoia
- Barrel Tasting with Nello Olivo and 27 El Dorado County Wineries
- NEW Two-Bottle Nello Olivo Seasonal Gift Box
- 500th Nello Olivo Wine Club Member
- Join Nello Olivo for Wine Tasting This Saturday At Placerville's Art & Wine Festival
- Dinner In The Vineyard 2011
- Nello Olivo Wine Club Members: Tasty Tuesdays Are Back!
- Nello Olivo on Style Mag Cover
- FUN for Wine Club Members! TASTY TUESDAYS!
- NEW! 3 and 6 Month Gift Wine Shipments
- Double Gold at the California State Fair
- Nello Olivo Wins Gold in LA
- Our 300th Wine Club Member!
- Our Tasting Room to Host Renowned Artist Jeannie McGuire
- Nello Olivo Wine Dinner at Sequoia on April 29, 2011
- Consumer Wine Awards Gives 3 Golds, 1 Silver to Nello Olivo Wines
- Nello Olivo Wins a Silver Medal in the 2011 Monterey Wine Competition
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for the new Nello Olivo Wine Tasting Room
- Nello Olivo Tasting Room Opens!
- Nello Olivo Wines Featured at COLA 2010 Awards
- Nello Olivo Wins Gold and Silver in CA State Fair Competition
- Nello Olivo Wins 7 Medals in O.C. Wine Competition
- Nello Olivo Wins at Finger Lakes NY
- Spring 2010 Wine Tasting Dinner
- News Release: Nello Olivo Wins Two Platinums
- Nello Olivo Wine Tasting Dinner
- SAGRANTINO: How It All Began
Page 3 of 3
643 Bee Street, Placerville
Tuesday: by appointment
Wednesday: by appointment
We're the closest winery to Hwy 50, at the "corner of" Hwys 50 and 49. Start your wine tour here. We have winery maps!
Favorite Wine Bar
Favorite Best Kept Secret
Favorite Business Person -